1974 Volkswagen Golf I PICTURES

1974 Volkswagen Golf I
1974 Volkswagen Golf I PICTURES


The convertible version, named the Cabriolet, was sold from 1980 to 1993 (a convertible version of the Golf II was not made, so the Mk1 cabrio with slight modification was produced until the introduction of the Mk III cabrio). It had a reinforced body, transverse roll bar, and a high level of trim. The A1 Volkswagen convertible is of unibody construction built entirely at the factory of Karmann, from stamping to final assembly; Volkswagen supplied the engine, suspension, interior, etc. for Karmann to install. The vinyl tops were insulated and manually operated, with a glass rear window.

1974 Volkswagen Golf I
1974 Volkswagen Golf I PICS


1974 Volkswagen Golf I
1974 Volkswagen Golf I PHOTOS


1974 Volkswagen Golf I
1974 Volkswagen Golf I IMAGES


1974 Volkswagen Golf I
1974 Volkswagen Golf I WALLPAPERS